achildatrisk@iprimus.com.au OnlineChildExploitation.org: Another question

Monday, May 12, 2008

Another question

Another question for you Young.

Why is it that without fail, you and your supporters make your allegations and outlandish allegations about me, hiding behind "anonymous"? Yet I on the other hand, have publicly displayed contact detailed details, including address, phone numbers and even maps and photographs, from the moment I first used the internet.

I still do, and I don't intend to change.

I realise that your chemically addled brain may find this next suggestion hard to grasp - but if anything you have said about me is true, or if I had anything to hide or be ashamed of, don't you think I would have acted as cowardly as you and your accomplices?

Makes you think doesn't it?

But then again, I am not the one who continually writes about sex with children - it is you and your supporters who do that.

No comments: